Sunday, November 18, 2007

Rats!!!

I wanted to make a sweater using Red Heart Super Saver Sunshine Print, right? So yesterday I went to Hobby Lobby to get some and they're like, "Oh, we don't carry that color anymore." And they didn't have any BonBon Print either, which is this blue/pink multi I've been wanting to use for quite a while... *mopes*

I did get yarn for a great many hats for soldiers--Super Saver in Fall (muted greens and oranges), Banana Berry (blue/green/yellow, the other color I wanted to use with the Sunshine Print), and a khaki-ish multi, and TLC Essentials in Shaded Denim (which I've been wanting to try because it's more like the "digital camo" stuff the Armed Forces actually use, instead of that ubiquitous "jungle camouflage").

I'm still going to post a picture of the Sunshine Print/Banana Berry double-woven ("Darrell Waltrip") swatch, if I ever get one taken and figure out how to post it.

No comments: